- Genuine Stupidity!
- The Eyes? REALLY?
- Yes; we’re special!
- Political Pandering
- So, what’s the big deal? It’s just a missing period!
- Sometimes I Have to Wonder
- My final words on the matter!
- I’m an ASSHOLE . . . but I’m COMPETENT!
- No True Facts Today
- Why Ignorance is Married to Bliss
- A Parent’s Worst Nightmare!
- Thank God—or whomever—for email!
- Evolution’s not a matter of OPINION.
- The Greatest Danger
Tag Archives: physics
Two items blipped my mental radar screen this past week. The first one occurred last Wednesday when a good, long-time friend informed me that he’s been diagnosed with terminal cancer (lung). The second blip defined outright stupidity. It’s in no … Continue reading